Colour In Your Life
Can you answer “yes” to any of these questions?
- I have a general feeling of dissatisfaction about my life
- I don’t like my job but I don’t know what else I could do and I feel trapped
- I don’t really know who I am anymore
- I’ve found myself on my own after a long time in a couple and I want to make a new life for myself
- I’ve lost my job and I want to work out what to do next
- I want to try new things but I don’t have the confidence
- I’m determined that my life from now on will be better than it has been up to now
If you can, then the Colour In Your Life Online Gym could be just the thing for you.
Why Online Coaching?
The number of internet users is growing all the time. These days nearly everyone has access to a computer and we’re all getting more and more used to finding what we need online, from TV shows to new shoes and from holidays to a new job. So why not coaching online?
How does it work?
I use a software package called JigsawBox to create my online coaching packages. You’ll be asked to create a JigsawBox account when you sign up for one of my packages and you’ll find it’s really easy to use and there’s lots of online help if you need it.
The Colour In Your Life Online Gym consists of a number of different modules which are made up of some theory and background on the subject of that module, followed by a series of coaching questions for you to answer. Some of the membership levels also include telephone coaching from me to give you even more support. I’ve tried to make sure there’s something for you however much time or money you have available.
When you sign up for a package you get access to a new module every 2 weeks and all you have to do is work through the questions as directed by me as your coach. You can take as much time as you like to work through each module, and I would suggest you work through them in order of their arrival as things will make more sense that way.
The modules in these packages include:
- Welcome to the Gym
- Primary Colours
- Identifying your Values
- What Colour Is Your Life?
- The Inner Voice
- What Assumptions are you making?
- Living as if you Valued Yourself
- Daring To Dream
- Gremlins and Moomins
- What Next? Showing the world your True Colours!
I’ll be able to monitor your progress and I’ll respond on-line to the work you’ve done, following up your input with questions, suggestions for action and information I think you might find helpful.
My responses will be unique to you and will be based on what you’ve told me, so you’ll be getting completely personal support.
Whichever package you choose, you can be assured that you’ll get my personal attention and a truly personal coaching experience.
Why I love it
- I get to spend more time doing what I love—working with clients—without having to spend time getting to appointments
- I can work as and when I want, so I get a great work-life balance
- Every client gets the best of me because I’m not rushing from one session to the next
- I have all my skills and knowledge at my fingertips so I can give my clients what they need when they need it
- I get to help more people show the world their True Colours!
Why I know you’ll love it
- It’s MUCH cheaper than standard, face-to-face coaching – and there’s a FREE 14-day trial with every one of my packages, so you can try before you buy
- It’s completely confidential and personal to you
- There’s no set session length, so you won’t get cut off in mid flow
- You can do it whenever and wherever you want
- All you need is an internet connection—you don’t need to be an IT whiz
- You get far more time to reflect and think in depth about the answer to a question.
- You can go back and review your thoughts and progress at any time
Tell me about the 14 day FREE trial
I think online coaching is fantastic, and I really want you to give it a go, so I’m giving you 14 days to try out any of these packages absolutely FREE. I guarantee that, if you work through the modules you have access to during your FREE trial, then you’ll definitely get some benefit from them.
The thing is though, I know how easy it is to sign up for things with the best of intentions, and then forget all about them because life gets in the way. I don’t want that to happen here, so when you sign up for your FREE trial, you’ll be asked to fill in your credit card number.
That’s for 2 reasons:
- You’re far more likely to remember to give the free trial a go, and
- If you like it you’ve already signed up for the rest of the package and your payments will start automatically
If you decide at the end of the trial that it’s not for you, you can simply cancel your subscription.
If you decide you do like it, your payments will automatically be taken on a monthly basis for as long as you wish to continue. There’s no minimum contract and you can cancel whenever you wish – you remain in complete control at all times.
Want to know more?
Click here to listen to my podcast about the benefits of online coaching
Which package is for you?
Colour In Your Life Gym Basic Membership £35 pcm
This is for you if you’re short of time, short of money and happy to work through the programme with only online support from me.
Click here to sign up for your 14 day FREE trial
Colour In Your Life Gym Membership Plus £85 pcm
This gives you all the online coaching that you get with the Basic package,
PLUS one hour of live, personal telephone or skype coaching per month,
PLUS free entry to the quarterly Colour In Your Life Live Events
Click here to sign up for your 14 day FREE trial